Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Ain't misbehavin

Well I had said I wasn't going to post pics of the items I'm making for the mermaid swap on here till I knew my partner had received them but I was sorely tested when I got done taking them for my own records and memories. I have resisted the urge however and will instead post some ATC's I made for a swap on Swap-bot. The thing was May things with wings and I think I captured it well. I'm still fairly new to ATC making and have only made about 8 of them but I really enjoy working on something small that allows me to complete it before the muse runs screaming in the other direction.


Fall Dreams (I actually made this one in November of '07)

Night wings


Metamorphosis

I had so much fun with these and the others I'm not showing. The background for Metamorphosis was a bunch of acrylics smashed into ink blot type designs on a piece of paper. The moth wings on Night wings were from a science text book from 1940 that I bought for a dollar at a flea market. Fall dreams features a fairy from a Lunesta ad of all things. I use a large variety for my collages and the ATC's are no exception. I'm curious to see what you guys think about these. I will send a set of 3-5 based on a theme of your choice to the lucky winner so tell people about this. This is the beginning of the promised free stuff. Leave me comments ladies and gents.

1 comment:

Pearl Maple said...

Sorry to hear you have been having problems with blogger. All technology seems to have a bad week, you are not alone.

Followed your link from the Mermaid swap and looking forward to seeing what you have been doing as your other creative works are quiet lovely.