Thursday, May 8, 2008

F itty f f f f!!!!!!!!

I had a nice disturbed post all planned out for you about how I am a yarn addict and how I'm starting to wonder where have all the bloggers gone? ( to the tune of flowers or cowboys your choice) but after spending half an hour to get into blogger I just wanted to yell F*ck! Yeah see I had to quit using blogger on internet explorer after it signed me out randomly because the sign in page hasn't worked on there since I got back from Florida. It spins and spins and finally comes up with a blank white page that says Not Found Error 404. So I got pissed and then I got smart and ran my little fingers over to my Mozilla Firefox which I don't use as much because with the most recent upgrades I like IE better. (NEVER thought I'd be saying that) So anyway it gives me the same error screen but when I go back to my blog I'm all signed in and when it randomly signs me out I can get to the login screen. Weird I know but if it works I'll ride with it. So I have to change from my primary browser every time I want to make a post or change to my blog which is not conducive to good internet and blog usage. So I was kinda wondering if anyone knows about any other good free blog sites that aren't like Myspace? Cuz I can't afford to pay for the silly thing and could hardly justify it with as few readers as I have, but I like getting on here and talking to myself hoping someone else is listening. Its like having a friend who's mute and has temporary amnesia about the sign language they learned. I can talk about myself all I want and no one can stop me. Its not the same as a journal because journals seem so forced to me sometimes and I like how this just flows. I'm having a mostly one sided conversation with the whole world! How cool is that? I have the tendency to ramble so this is good. And when I get a comment I come back to read it over and over because it makes me so happy to know someone else is out there "listening."

2 comments:

Kathi D said...

Try wordpress.com -- it's free and even better than Blogger (in some opinions anyway).

HellesBelles said...

I'm headed that way right now. No more cussing out the f-ing computer for me! (at least not for this particular little glitch)