Saturday, March 22, 2008

I'm such a bum

I didn't do a single crafty thing today and I'm a bit depressed about it, but to make myself feel a bit better, my husband bought me a couple of delightful books today at the border's outlet next to our hotel. One is on stamping which is something I've always wanted to do and the other is about on candle making another particular interest of mine.For now they are to do projects because it costs quite a bit more than I have to play with to buy the supplies but they're eventually books. I often dream of being set loose in a craft store without a price limit but the odds of that ever happening are slim to none and so I settle for trying to make my addiction pay for itself. I really wish I could get feedback on my projects from strangers because I honestly don't trust my family to tell me straight. My husband comes closest but because he's a guy its still hard to tell. Ah well c'est la vie n'est ce pas. Maintenent je vais a dormir mes chers invisibles. Now I'm going to sleep my dear invisibles.
Au demain

No comments: