Sunday, March 30, 2008

Stupid Blogger

I don't know if it was my computer or blogger but it hasn't wanted to let me post in the last several days. I have managed to persevere somedays but others I just decided it wasn't worth it. Today after several tries I got in but I don't have much to say. I spent the day outside yesterday for the most part. I played with our dogs, I'm almost certain Tink is with puppy but I love puppies so I don't mind. My darling dearest had a concert last night at the city park but it was so stinkin cold that things did not really go well. I felt bad for my brother in law because he stayed for the whole thing and it ended up being a 5 and a half hour long affair. Blech. We came home after they played and watched Dan in Real Life. I had seen it in theaters but enjoyed watching it again. The combination of Juliette Binoche who is a beautiful person and Steve Carell, a wonderful comedian and actor, was nice for a quiet evening in. On a disappointing note, my digital camera seems to have gone MIA so I'm going to have to call the hotel where we stayed in Florida to see if they found it.

No comments: