Monday, March 10, 2008

Last day in Missouri for a while

Well my husband and I will be heading down to Florida for an uncertain amount of time starting tomorrow. My brother-in-law and his wife are having their first baby and my MIL is paying for us to go down there with her and the youngers. It'll kind of be a honeymoon for my husband and I and our anniversary is on Friday so that will be nice. I was sitting here reading a weight loss tip that I get as a newsletter every day and today's was about turkey. I read it and I realized that altho the word "gobble" is synonymous with turkeys and eating quickly, that really makes no sense. Turkeys aren't necessarily voracious eaters and so I wondered why the sound they make would become a word used to describe piggy eating. I could understand "grunted" altho saying someone grunted their food down would take some getting used to. I think tho that I'll try it. Now for some on topic info. I finished the baby blanket for my sister-in-law. (the one you didn't know about) And now I'm working on an abstract mother's angel for her. I'll put some pics up on this post when I finish it but as its rather last minute, I should really go for now and work on it.
Arivaderci my invisibles,
Melissa

No comments: