Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Off we go into the wilde blue yonder

Hey all its me again. We're headed off to Florida and I'm sitting in the terminal waiting for our plane. The free wi-fi advertised all over is not functioning on my computer so I'm using my trusty fall back plan of my cell phone. I love being able to take my internet with me and can only hope I get good signal at the hotel down there. We're staying at some Buenavista Resort and Spa-- sounds fancy huh? But the 8 of us will be in a 3 bedroom condo thingy so its gonna be a little cramped. I can't promise anything too crafty while I'm down there but I did pack a very small sewing kit and several different scraps of fabric and if you've seen my babies, you know thats all I really need. They'll be hairless and unstuffed but I can embroider them. Thats my "just in case Melissa goes crazy in Florida" emergency stash and I really plan to just kinda take a break. I will however be keeping an eye out for lots of crafty stuff to bring back with me. I made sure to leave extra room in my bag ;). I don't have much to leave you with but I'll take a quick pic of my current project and post it here later.

No comments: