Friday, April 25, 2008

Another day another.... Oh heck post I guess

No money made today so I guess you'll just have to be happy with a post from me instead. I was remarkably crafty today. I started a doll last night for the Mermaid Swap and finished her up today. I wish I could show you pictures but I want her to be a surprise for my partner so you'll just have to wait. I enjoyed making her so much that I've decided to make her a couple of sisters and maybe add them to my Etsy shop. I don't know for sure tho. I thought about it a while and realized that part of my lack of creative ability lately stems from the fact that I was trying way to hard to do something for someone else and not thinking about why I make the things I make-- self expression. Well lacking pictures to show you, I can say that Sherry got her package which makes me happy. I really can't say that I have much else to tell you so I won't stay to chat. I grin each time someone leaves me a comment. Thank you Sherry and KathyD you guys are the best.

3 comments:

Kathi D said...

Thank YOU!

I know what you mean about the crafty intent and lack of inspiration sometimes. I go through that over and over in cycles.

Sherry said...

My partner for the mermaid swap hasn't contacted me yet. I'm dissappointed! I like to communicate with someone I'm swapping with. You have been the best swap partner I've ever had! I think I know what I'm going to do for the mermaid swap. I'm excited to get started. So far everyone I've showed the stuff I'm sending you loves it. I hope you do! Anyway, I can't wait to see your mermaid!

HellesBelles said...

I haven't heard from my partner either but I guess she's out of town. Ah well. Not much I can do. I'm still making the dolls and once I know some color preferences, I'll figure out which to give her.

You guys are awesomeness itself just so you know