Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Jumping all over the place (well in my head anyway)

Today was a good day. I knew that from the moment I woke up without feeling sick to my stomach even a little bit. I was so happy that I felt like doing something ambitious. Well I sort of did. I redid my Myspace profile and looked up and found a couple of old friends from high school which was cool. It was quite a bit more labor intensive than had originally anticipated because I have issues with using the pre-made layouts most of the time and prefer to use pictures and backgrounds of my own choosing. Today I tried a new site and made a not at all sucky picture with this awesome program called GIMP 2 that is a freeware program I found as a substitute for photoshop. Anyway, I got done with all of that (it only took me like 3 hours with the internet connection I have) and then got responsible and showered and decided to wear a spring outfit. Enter the pretty purple peasant skirt from last years Wal-Mart collection and the light teal tank top. Oh so comfy and paired with my pink flip flops very colorful in nice soft tones. J11 told me I looked like spring which is a very nice compliment coming from someone who is very into winter and darkness. In a good way. So we went over to the in-laws house in order for hubby to work on our lawn mower that he took over there to mow with last year and never brought home. I had a really pleasant conversation with my MIL which is always nice because when we get along I really like her. We came home and I hopped on the internet for a minute to see about some emails I was waiting on and there at the top of my inbox was a message from paypal saying payment received followed by an email from Etsy saying someone had purchased something from my store. I was ECSTATIC! to say the least. I grinned and then yelled to my husband to tell him and then ran to grab the ordered item and package it up so I can ship it tomorrow. I was so very happy and I have decided today goes in the Good Day category with a capital G. So I want to pass on best wishes to everyone who reads this and send the Good Day juju on to you all! Au revoir mes chers amies

2 comments:

Sherry said...

I'm glad you had a good day! I sold something yesterday and it is such a great feeling when you check your email and see that paypal message!! I get so excited!! I hope you get your package tomorrow!!

HellesBelles said...

I got it and I love it! Thank you so much!!!