Tuesday, April 8, 2008

the creative phase

Since I got home from ye olde Florida I've been kinda stuck with regards to craftiness. I would get temporary inspiration only to have it fizzle into nothing. Well that seems to finally have lifted. Last night I was on a roll thanks to this new Enchanted Swap and when I finally went to bed I had visions of different projects flashing every time I closed my eyes. At that point I really shouldn't have stopped but it was Jarell's birthday and I wanted to spend some time with him before he fell asleep. I think I'll be okay this morning tho cuz I'm just itching to get back to work. But first some pictures of various stuff. Some dogs, fabric from the Jo Ann's trip, my space, and a very vintage pin cushion that belonged to my grandmother. Oh and the PITA picture I painted for Jarell's birthday.

2 comments:

Sherry said...

I love your painting! You are so talented!! Hey, I just wanted to let you know that there is a Mermaid Swap about to start too. You have to sign up by April 15 and I think the finish date is May 15. Here's the hosts blog address if your interested. I thought of you and your dolls when I saw it. http://bella-enchanted.blogspot.com/

HellesBelles said...

Thank you so much! I've never thought painting was even remotely one of my forte's so this is really nice. I'll totally check out that mermaid swap too. It sounds like fun!