Monday, April 14, 2008

Pictures promised and long overdue

I found the Camera!!!! So here are some long overdue pics.

This first one is not me, but it is funny and its an interesting use for knitting needles
A quilt square start, or possibly something else pretty. Not sure just yet.
The puzzled doll I keep talking about with her beaded bird
An embroidered dolly without a face or clothes as of yet
I have more but they're secret for now unless you know how to find my flickr. If you do you may see them. I was remarkably responsible today and I cleaned off the built in desk in our kitchen. It looks so very nice now that I'm not sure what to think of myself. I actually only did it because I was looking for the camera (which I found in my craft room under some stuff) but it felt so nice to have a clean space there wher its been a pile for quite some time. Anyway, just thought I'd post these while I was still thinking about it. Now I'm heading over to my Etsy shop to do a couple of very minor updates. Keep watching for more soon tho because I have come up with some brilliant ideas that I can't divulge as of yet. Hasta luego bambinos.


No comments: