Friday, April 18, 2008

Responsible me

Woo hoo I got my three finished swaps off in the mail today. I'm proud of myself because I have a tendency to be a bit of a procrastinator sometimes. I just have bookmarks to make now altho I need to do some work on stuff for my etsy account. The puppies are even more beautiful today then they were yesterday and I should have some pictures soon. I took one of Tink all curled up with them yesterday, but with them being all as black as she is (except for Navin) it just came out looking like an oddly disformed dog. Hehehe. I will go for now, but want to remind you all to check out my swap. For obvious reasons, (no one seems interested) I have extended the sign-up date and sent the info over to the swap-dex.
Until next time
Funny Pictures
Funny Videos

1 comment:

Jules of Whimsicalnotions blog said...

this is so funny
if you check out one of my last blog posts you will see why.
Hint a cat eating a fairy | hehe love your blog