Sunday, April 13, 2008

Weekend of Blahness

Still not finding the Kodak as of earlier when I ransacked my worktable where I was sure it would be. My darling dearest just took the youngers home for the evening after we had them and my baby brother for the weekend. I am a bit drained from all this teenageriness not to mention the semi argument Jarell and I had over the message to my MIL. We're okay now because he said it was one of those days where everything was making him angry and he didn't know why. I personally do. Men PMS too. There I said it and I'm not sorry, because its true. Its either that or he's manic-depressive like the rest of his family only to a lesser extent and that is not something I really want to think about. Has anyone else ever noticed that manic-depressive people seem to be drawn to other MD's? Point in case. My parents and step-mom are all definitely in that group and my dad is finally getting some help for it. My MIL and FIL same boat and they passed it on to several of their kids. I don't know whether I inherited it or not but unfortunately my younger brother definitely did and we're not sure about the youngest. He does exhibit classic signs of it tho, ones that I saw often in my older step-brother who had actually been diagnosed. (he got it from both of His parents) This is all rather irrelevant, but it is my life and again it is my blog. The weekend improved after we got that all sorted out. We saw the new movie Superhero Movie and it wasn't too bad. Nothing to write home about, but.....
In craft related news, I bought a snap squisher thing for applying snaps the easy way instead of painstakingly sewing them on by hand, and also a scissors sharpener which was a Much needed addiction... er addition to my sewing stash. I have really nice Fiskars scissors that got waylaid in my inlaws house for a time a while back and they were used on *gasp* cardboard. Among other things. Needless to say they haven't quite been the same since, but we'll soon fix that. Along with the 5 pairs of cheepo's that I keep as back-ups. You can never have enough scissors I say. And on that note I think I shall say goodnight. I really didn't have much to say anyway so I doubt you'll miss me too much. Au revoir mes amis

No comments: