Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Oh the horror

So much rain! So very much. It has temporarily stopped but it isn't fooling me. I know what lingers in those ominous black clouds. Actually I'm totally a rainy day person. I love to snuggle with a good book and be lazy as can be on the days when the heavens really let loose. And today due to crampy painful monthly troubles I am doubly inclined to do just that. I ran around the net last night gathering up pictures from SharonB's stitch dictionary so that I have some picture reference and I plan to try some crazy quilting on a doll skirt gone awry. I would have pictures for you except I can't quite remember where I put the camera. I didn't mention yesterday, but the new pics are thanks to the wonderful world of Ebay where a $40 item is $15 with shipping wonder. I'm so glad to have our Kodak 10 mega pixel camera back in working order. Now if I can just remember where I put it.....
On a funny note I found this cat while strolling around random sites last night and thought I would share it with you. Not for the faint of heart. Until we meet again my friends

No comments: