Monday, April 7, 2008

Strange Contemplations

Ok this post may fall a bit under TMI, but for reasons unknown I found myself contemplating the toilet paper this morning and realized that it really has a very pretty butterfly pattern on it. (we use Angel Soft) I had to marvel yet again at a country where even the butt wipes are beautiful. Sorry but I felt I had to share that no matter how risque it may sound.
In other news, I'm getting ready to work some more on my swap item when I get off the computer and I found out who my partner would be today. I'm really looking forward to this whole deal and of course I ran right over to my partner's blog. I smiled when I saw she was the same zodiac year as I am and I really love her items.
Yesterday was gorgeous and we had a barbecue for Jarell's birthday. (He caught up with me today and is now 22) We had a lot of fun and it was a nice $40 get together thanks to stuff we already had on hand. This is a good thing as he spent most of his last paycheck bailing his brother out for the umteen millionth time. Actually our house was bought on one of those bail outs. Somehow J5 seems to get into debt quicker than you can say, "would you like fries with that?" and my darling dearest helps him despite the fact that he is public enemy number one in this household. Sorry if that sounds cranky but I have never genuinely hated anyone. Until I met J5. I am by most accounts a very sweet person. Inside my head I believe differently but I worked as a suprervisor at a small retail store and my cashiers often told me they were amazed at how nice I always was to people when from my point of view I had been the meanest of mean. (go figure-- no one ever takes me serious when I'm mad) I guess this is probably a good thing since I like to be thought of as nice, but its weird to sometimes.

No comments: